Test & Measurements
HD33M professional weather station set ( Delta Ohm )
HD33LM-MB.GSM SETDescription:HD33LM-MB.GSM X + CP23
• Wireless data logger in IP 67 waterproof housing with Master RS485 Modbus-RTU interface for connecting sensors
with RS485 Modbus-RTU output
• As an alternative to the Modbus-RTU protocol, a proprietary protocol can be used to connect the HD2003 anemometer.
• Equipped with a switched power supply output to power the sensors only when the measurement has to be carried out.
• The power output, when enabled, has the same value as the power input.
• A voltage-free contact input allows connecting a rain gauge. A measurement compensation curve as a function of the
rainfall rate can be configured.
• It stores the measures in its internal memory (from 120,000 to 424,000 samples depending on the number of detected
• The data can be sent via e-mail, via FTP and to an HTTP server (Cloud). USB output.
• With LCD display.
• Sending of alarm e-mail and SMS.
• The GSM functions of the data logger can be controlled remotely by sending SMS messages.
• A direct GPRS TCP/IP connection with a remote PC connected to Internet is possible.
• Power supply 7…30 Vdc. It can be powered by mains, through the power supply unit HD32MT.SWD, or by a solar
panel, through the power supply unit HD32WSF.S12.
• Operating conditions: -20…+70 °C / 0…100 % RH.
• It can be wall mounted or fixed on a 40 mm diameter mast by means of the HD2003.77/40 clamping (optional).
• Optional HD32MT4.6 protection shield from solar radiations.
• It includes HD35AP-S software downloadable from Delta OHM web site.
• SIM card not included.
• HD32MT4.6 solar shield + HD2003.77/40 clamping (the antenna is always external)
• Direct USB connection cable ( 1,5m; male mini-USB to male A type USB ).
• Datasheet : HD33
• Manual : HD33
• Solar panel power supply unit with SDI-12 interface for reading the power supply voltage.
• Includes a 12 Vdc / 7.2 Ah battery and a charge regulator.
• The power supply output is the unregulated voltage of the internal battery.
• IP 65 housing. Wall-mount or attachment on a diam. 40 mm mast
• Includes the fixing accessories.
HD52.3D 147 R + CP52.5
• 2-axes ultrasonic static anemometer for the measurement of wind speed and direction,
• U-V Cartesian components of wind speed, relative humidity and temperature
• barometric pressure
• Equipped with compass.
• RS232, RS485, RS422 and SDI‑12 serial outputs,
• NMEA, MODBUS-RTU and SDI-12 communication protocols.
• Two analog outputs, one for wind speed and one for wind direction,
• factory-configurable within 4÷20 mA (standard), 0÷1 V, 0÷5 V or 0÷10 V (to be specified when ordering).
• Heater option available.
• Power supply: 10…30 Vdc (15…30 Vdc in case of 0÷10 V analog outputs).
• Installation on mast diam. 40 mm external and Æ 36 mm internal.
• Input with 19-pole M23 male connector and 19-pole M23 female free connector.
• 12-wire connecting cable ( 5m ) with movable 19-pole M23 female connector on one side, open wires on the other side.
• It includes HD52.3D-S software downloadable from Delta OHM website.
• datasheet: HD52.3
• manual: HD52.3
HD2015R + HD2015.5K + HD2003.78 + CPM12AA4.5
• Rain gauge with tipping bucket, area 200 cm2, for temperature range –20 °C…+70 °C.
• Power voltage 12 Vdc or 24 Vdc ± 10% / power absorption 50 W.
• Standard resolution 0.2 mm.
• Output contact normally closed.
• Accessory kit for the installation of the HD2015 rain gauge
• raised 500 mm from ground and the levelling (HD2013.5.1 + HD2013.64 + HD2013.66).
• Flat base for fastening the raised from the ground rain gauge.
• 4-pole cable. L=5 m. 4-pole M12 connector on one end, open wires on the other end.
• Datasheet: HD2015
• Tripod kit with adjustable legs for installing environmental sensors
(anemometers, pyranometers, temperature and humidity, etc.).
• Material: anodized aluminum.
• Max. height 2 m.
• It can be fixed on a flat base with screws or to the ground with pegs.
• Foldable legs for the transport.On order
Price (VAT included):
6168.96 €Item added into cart