Test & Measurements
Compact Digital Geiger Counter – Personal Nuclear Radiation Detector – Portable Dosimeter - Beta, Gamma, X-Ray Detection - Battery-Operated - Range 0.01-999 uSv/h
• Almost instant detection for Beta, Gamma, and X-ray radiation
• Large military grade SBM20-1 Geiger Muller tube along the whole body of the meter provides high sensitivity and accuracy
• Dosimeter function shows cumulative nuclear radiation dose absorbed over time with a press of a button
• Working time of 100+ hours on a 2 x LR44 batteries make the dosimeter always ready and affordable to use
• Visual and audio indication of radioactive particles is turned ON by default for easy testing of the area and objects
• Manually set thresholds for radiation background and dose to get alarmed when those are reached
• Outstanding detection range in 0.01 uSv/h (micro Sieverts) increments
• newest and smallest dosimeter and uses highly sensitive SMB20-1 Geiger Muller tube and offers the perfect solution for discrete and fast radiation detection.
• Small and compact, this nuclear radiation detector is capable of finding radiation in objects, environments, and helps monitor radiation dose in an instant.
• Every time a nuclear radioactive particle is detected, meaning the atom hits the Geiger Muller tube, you will hear a click familiar with the old Geiger counters and see a red flash in the LED lamp near the radiation sign on the device.
• It can be easily configured that the device operated without any sound or light, so that you can measure radiation discreetly without drawing attention to places where others might be uncomfortable.
• It gives you fast and accurate reading spanning a range of 0.01 to 999 uSv/h.
• 1 x Personal Geiger Counter
• 1 x Manual
• 2 x LR44 batteriesOn order
Price (VAT included):
157.86 €Item added into cart