Wiha PicoFinish® kruvikeeraja: Phillips (42401) PH0 x 50 mm
- Facilitates handling: Extra-long rotating cap ensures optimum feed.
- Increases your efficiency: Screwdriver handle size concept for an optimal balance between precision and control.
- Increases your precision: Sensitive working and controlled power transmission thanks to the slim handle with a soft grip.
- The challenge in precision screw fastenings is to work meticulously and carefully without damaging the work piece. Thanks to their long, slim handles and quick-turning zone, Wiha PicoFinish® fine screwdrivers are ideal for delicate and high-precision tasks in precision mechanics as well as for hobbyists and model building. Its ergonomic handle design with a soft zone makes it comfortable to use. The smooth-running rotating cap allows users to turn the screwdriver quickly and sensitively. The printed screwdriver symbols on the rotating cap make it easier to select the right screwdriver profile.
- Application: Ideal for delicate and high-precision fastening tasks for precision mechanics, model-making and hobby activities.
- high-quality chrome-vanadium-molybdenum steel, through-hardened, chrome-plated
- Wiha ChromTop finish on tip for a perfect fit every time
- handle with rotating cap and rapid-turning zone
- ideal for high-precision work with electro-technical and precision components
- Handle diameter: 18 mm
- Phillips: PH0
- Weight: 19 g
- Visible blade length: 50 mm
- Round blade dimension: 3 mm
- Screwdriver length: 150 mm
- Serie: 261P
6.57 €Toode lisatud ostukorvi