Test & Measurements
HD2010UC.Kit1 - Class 1 , sound level meter set ( Delta Ohm )
HD2010UC Kit1Description:• Integrating sound level meter
• Specifications: class 1 or 2 according to IEC 61672:2002
• Type Approval: class 1 version is provided with Type Approval Certificate according to IEC 61672:2002
• Measurement Range: 30dB ÷ 140dB (up to 180dB with ¼’ microphone)
• Linearity Range: 80dB
• Microphone: ½” (or ¼’ for 180dB sets) pre-polarized condenser, removable, optimized for free field measurements
• Preamplifier: removable; can also be connected with extension cable up to 10mt.
• Frequency Weightings: A, C, Z parallel; (C and Z for Lpeak)
• Time constants: FAST, SLOW, IMPULSE parallel
• Broadband parameters: from 3 freely configurable, up to(*) 8 + profile Lp FAST
• Statistical Analysis(1): in 0.5dB classes with probability distribution calculation and full percentile levels from L01 to L99
• Capture and analysis of sound events (1): with trigger function.
• Combined Data logging (1): Profiles, Reports and Events.
• Storage: 500 single records and, with opt. HD2010.O2 “Advanced Datalogger”, 8MB on internal memory or 2GB on SD Card (opt. HD2010MC)
• Interfaces: USB and RS232
• I/O: LINE output of microphone signal and DC output of LpA FAST
• Power Supply: 4xAAtype Alkaline or rechargeable batteries or external 12V stabilized power supply
(*) required opt. HD2010.O2 “Advanced Datalogger”
• HD2010UC sound level meter class 1,
• UC52/1 pre polarized condenser microphone ½”
• HD SAV windscreen,
• HD2010PNE2 preamplifier,
• HD2110USB cable (alternatively, on request, HD2110RS serial cable for RS232 connection),
• Noise Studio(*) basic software (see pg.12 for data analysis software modules)
• Carrying case,
• ACCREDIA Calibration Certificate for sound level meter.
• Datasheet: HD2010UCOn order
Price (VAT included):
1737.60 €Item added into cart